6.20.2018

Swank - You've Got to be Dead, Red


I wouldn't be seen green
Ooo! Oo! Oo! Ah! Ah!
I wouldn't be caught dead
And if I'm caught at all
Then catch me in dead, red
Ooo!
You've got to be dead red
You've got to be real hot
So throw away those green gems
And wear rubies on your yacht

You've got to be dead, red
You've got to have flash and flair
And if you're not seen red
Then you shouldn't be seen nowhere
Ah!

                   ~~ Emerald City Sequence (Red), The Wiz


CREDITS:

{Letituier} - Marili Hair
Swank

[LIZ] (LIZIAAH Boutique) - Nova top & pencil skirt (red)
Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - June
THEME:  Monochromatic

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

GENUS Project - Genus Bento head v1.0 - Mocap
BETA now CLOSED; full release soon

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Pose - *PosESioN* - White Doll 4

Pseudo - Black Lounge Scene

Location - Backdrop City


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)