10.30.2019

The Strength I Summon


Extermination came of age
Our innocence, tortured and chained
Exploited by your own reflections
Your golden kingdoms, rotting infections
Smoking stone, breach of trust
Big throne, I bleed alone

Will you make me whole?
Will you make me holy?
Angel destroy my wrath
The strength I summon

              ~~The Summoning, Soulfly


CREDITS:

Vanity Hair - Dark Fantasies
The Dark Style Fair until October 31st 8AM SLT
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Egozy Paris - Jolie (Genus) - Fair Tone
Free InStore for a very limited time!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

[[ Masoom ]] - Roux Bento Gloves
Lara, Legacy (female), Slink (male & female) , Belleza (male & female)
The Summoning until November 1st
[[ Masoom ]] - Lona Top
Maitreya [ Lara ], Hourglass, Belleza [Freya]
Available InStore and MP
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
___________________________

 :::Sn@tch::: - Out & Proud Band Aid Pasties

.euphoric ~ Seduction Eyes (Genus)
toksik - Lashes (Genus Applier)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Lyrium - Portrait Poses, Seduction 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)