10.19.2019

Where Will You Be Huddling, I Mean Cuddling, On Halloween?


I vote up in Mindgardens Creations' Lovers Retreat Hut.  You can find this lovely hut with special Halloween textures at Swank.  It contains single and couple animations - I tested and liked, even the placement of them within the hut amid the pillows.  So this is where we'll sit in our neighborhood...quietly...and listen to the trick or treaters as they pass by.  We'll have to set out a big bowl of candy on the front porch because I think we'll wind up getting distracted by each other!

Happy Halloween shopping!


CREDITS:

Mindgardens Creations - Lovers Retreat Hut - Halloween
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - October Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)