11.23.2019

I've Got A Friend


When you're down and troubled,
And you need some love and care,
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me,
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night.

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

                    ~~ You've Got A Friend, Carole King


CREDITS:

LUXE Paris Fashion House - Mayflower Dress & Heels Swank
Multi Fits
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - November Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Secret Poses -  New Friend Set, Pose 4
Happy Weekend Sale! 60Ls
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Raindale -  Fairhost plants (round)
Raindale -  Fairhost plant (with leaves)
For Green Mire / Mad Pea Games until January 17th - On the Journalist Path
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Exile:: - Amber Hair Collabor88
*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.4
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)