11.04.2019

Sure Seems To Me Like We've Danced Somewhere Before


From the moment you entered
My eyes have been on you
You're making me weak
Simply by the way you move
I want to be with you
Out here on the floor
Sure seems to me like we danced somewhere before

Is this a simple case of deja vu
Am I mistaken or have I danced with you
Won't you correct me if you know I'm wrong
But if you think I'm right then let's dance to our song

They're playing our song
How could it be wrong
For you to dance with me

                        ~~ They're Playing Our Song, Trinere


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Umeko V1 - Hair
25Ls Tuesday Deal! 25Ls Single/Mini, All Inc 200Ls
Out Now - Sale runs until Tuesday 11:59 pm SLT
At Landing Point HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Tiffany Designs * - Pam Fitted Mesh Outfit - PROMO!
Multi-Fits, 16 Textures
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maddie skin applier - Lelutka Line 1
Wearing Medium-Peach
Website Special Info HERE
Only 299Ls @ The Makeover Room until November 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

Izzie's - Baby Hairs V2 Hairbase (Lelutka)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.4
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Image Essentials - Get Down, Pose 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)