12.23.2019

A Love That Is So Warm


Warm my lips against your lips
And warm my finger tips
By giving me your hand

So warm to have you close to me
And hold you tenderly
I never felt so burned

All of my life I walked in the cold
Till I found your warm arms
For having to hold

So please don't ever let me go
For I could never know
A love that is so warm

             ~~ Warm, Johnny Mathis


CREDITS:

L.I.C. - Insolence Top & Panty
Multi-Fits, Amazing Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Mosquito's Way - Vanessa Heels
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Legacy w/Hud, 100% Original Mesh
@ Dubai until January 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

TRUTH - Heloisa Hair
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Foxcity -  Posh 1m
Foxcity - Photo Booth - ClubBLACK (With exterior)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)