12.01.2019

Christmas Shopping In One Fell Swoopity Doo


Leave it to Serenity Style to help us with Christmas shopping transport!  The Holidays Car is at Uber until December 22nd.  There is a decor version (shown) and also one to drive.  I've never gotten the hang of driving vehicles inworld so my excursion was...interesting.  I'm sure my neighbors had other thoughts on the subject but I've paid for the damage!  

Ladies, pop over to MOoH! for a great group discount on the Esmee Outfit.  This one is a super cute sweater dress and matching thigh high boots with texture huds.  Be sure to wear your tag for the discount!  You will get this outfit at a sweet deal until December 12th.

Happy shopping!



CREDITS:

Serenity Style - Holidays Car
Uber until December 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

MOoH! - Esmee Outfit
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
Group DISCOUNT until December 12th - YOUR TP HERE
Only 135Ls! Wear Your Tag
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

MINA -  Enora Hair @ The Arcade
.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.4
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Serenity Style - Gift Boxes big & small (previous release)
Serenity Style - Deep Ocean Ladder (previous gacha)

Group of Presents by Toy Wiskee

Location - My Home @ Gooseberry Estates


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)