1.08.2020

And I'm Feeling Good


Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me
And I'm feeling good

               ~~ Feeling Good, Nina Simone

It's a new year, and time to renew ourselves!  Despite it being January, the weather here in RL is downright pleasant.  Changeable weather isn't odd but the high winter temperature kinda...is!  I'll take it.  I'm also happy to take this lovely Boho jewelry set by Heartsdale Jewellery.  You'll find this set at Swank as we renew ourselves.  

After a couple of weeks of experimenting with Bakes on Mesh, I have converted!  The push I needed came with the release of Lelutka's new heads, Nova and Erin,  These are the beginning of a new Evolution Series.  I'm quite impressed and chose the Nova head.  From Glam Affair, I have selected the Becca skin, timed appropriately with the release of the new heads.   

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Heartsdale Jewellery - Boho Dreams
Necklace & Earrings - Silver/Gold - Resize
 Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

TRUTH - Panny Hair
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series) - New!
Glam Affair - Becca Layer [Lelutka] 007 - BOM - New!
Glam Affair - Body - Normal [ Maitreya ] 007 - BOM
Izzie's -LeLutka - Natural Eyeshadow rose (darker) - BOM
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Tetra Vega frill shirt

Verocity - Fashion Pose
MINIMAL - Previous August Group Gift w Surround
Location - Backdrop Cove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)