1.13.2020

Queen of Hearts, Love is a Game after all....


I love you Queen of Hearts
Tell me not to stop
Just tell me where
To start
Where now baby
Tell me where to start

And after all that we've been through
I find that when I think of you
A warm soft wind runs
Through and through
And in my heart
There's only you
And I will always keep on trying
To gather this strange piece of mind
Without it there'd be
Lonely me and
Oh darlin' lonely you

I love you Queen of Hearts
Don't tell me when to stop
Tell me when to start

I love you Queen of Hearts
Tell me not to stop
Just tell me where
To start

                 ~~ Queen of Hearts, Gregg Allman


CREDITS:

1313 Mockingbird Lane - Queen of Hearts Collection (Gacha), Croquet Mallet
Maitreya
The Epiphany starting January 15th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

/Wasabi Pills/ - Melon Hair
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Becca Layer [Lelutka] 008 - BOM
Glam Affair - Body - Normal [ Maitreya ] 008 - BOM
Izzie's -LeLutka - Baby Hairs V2 Hairbase dark brown
Izzie's LeLutka - Eyeliner (wear over eyeshadow)
.E l e i. - Claire (Blush) / Tintable
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet

SEMotion SEModeling-527

Location - Lost Unicorn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)