5.24.2020

A Game Of Cat And Mouse


I had way too much fun with this post!  My original title was going to be something along the lines of "He demanded a blue bed?  He got one (well, teal, in my otherwise very pink bedroom)."  The Celia bedroom set by Tylar's Treasures is really pretty, with 5 texture changes - go same throughout or mix it up.  I love the drapes, and am particularly intrigued by the blanket chest from a decor standpoint.  The bento animations with the bed are smooth and attractive.

Then I noticed Foxwood's hamsters at the Equal10 event. I think I have found the "Where's Waldo?" aspect I've always wanted to cultivate in my posts.  That is, unless kitteh finds him before you do....

Stay safe and well this holiday weekend!

CREDITS:

Tylar's Treasures - CELIA Bedroom Collection
Bento Adult & Cuddles Versions
Matching Drapes, Table, Lamp, Blanket Chest
Texture Change
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Foxwood - Little Hamster - Light decor @ Kustom9
JIAN Munchkin Kitten (White Held)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)