5.27.2020

Enchantment - Kitsune - Dance With Fans


Dance with me, I want to be your partner
Can't you see the music is just starting?
Night is falling, and I am falling
Dance with me

Fantasy could never be so giving
I feel free, I hope that you are willing
Pick the beat up, and kick your feet up
Dance with me

Let it lift you off the ground
Starry eyes, and love is all around us
I can take you where you want to go

                    ~~ Dance with Me, Orleans


CREDITS:

*::.who what.::* [Jpn] -Okitsunesama no kamikazari
Hair, Hair Accessory

ANTAYA - Dress "Kitsune"
Maitreya, Legacy, Legacy Perky w/Texture Hud
+
Dance with fans pose set, #6
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
ENCHANTMENT
May 9th through May 31st
THEME - KITSUNE TALES
More Info on HUNT
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Alice (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM
Wearing Light/Milk/Red Eyebrows

.LeLutka. - LAKE Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Persefona - Floating Petals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)