1.16.2021

It's late afternoon, I figure wine not


As a general rule, I don't drink during the day.  But it's late afternoon now.  Close enough, right?  I figure "wine not."  That isn't original on my part at all.  It's the name of Secret Poses' collection now at eBento.  The Wine Not bento poses include the bench and wine glass attachments.  I'm also wearing Lucy skin by Nuve along with Bushy Eyebrows available at the store.  My outfit is The Casual Collection by Masoom found now at Uber.  The top and pants fit Kupra, Legacy Perky, Legacy, Lara, Lara Petite with texture huds.  

I'll pace myself.  Wine tastes best in the evening with someone special.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Secret Poses  Wine Not, Pose 5M
@ eBento until January 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

 [[ Masoom ]] - The Casual Collection
Kupra, Legacy Perky, Legacy, Lara, Lara Petite w/Texture Hud
Uber until January 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Nuve - Lucy - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Browless
LelutkaEvo/CatwaPro/Genus
Tan Pack Group Gift!
Nuve - Bushy Eyebrows (tintable)
LelutkaEvo/CatwaPro/Genus
More Info HERE

♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Josette Hair
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
~~ Ysoral ~~ Luxe Wedding Ring Juliette
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
Mosquito's Way -  Pamela Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)