1.21.2021

You're an island but I can't leave you all out at sea


In all the time that I've known you
There has been something between us
I don't think it's my imagination

I felt like I couldn't touch you
But I had the feeling you'd love to
Tell me the truth if you could do
I made excuses and ran

You're an island
But I can't leave you all out at sea
You're so violent with your silence
You're an island I can't sleep
Won't you speak to me
I'm on dry land
Won't you help me please

                 ~~Dry Land, Marillion


CREDITS:

Ade Styles - Katerina Hair
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Tiffany Designs * - Scarlett Gown
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s) w/19-color Texture Hud
Promo!  99Ls - Marketplace Listing
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Ava (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM
Updated, get your redelivery
Wearing Med/Sunkissed
+ Lips 3
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
KUNGLERS - Elma Earrings
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

Persefona - Bokeh

DePERLA POSES, Set 43, Pose S43x05a

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)