3.11.2021

So spread your wings and fly

 

When you love someone so deeply
They become your life
It's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears inside
Blindly I imagined I could
Keep you under glass
Now I understand to hold you
I must open up my hands
And watch you rise

Spread your wings and prepare to fly
For you have become a butterfly, oh
Fly abandonedly into the sun
If you should return to me
We truly were meant to be
So spread your wings and fly
Butterfly

               ~~ Butterfly, Mariah Carey


CREDITS:

Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
Tintable Brows, Lipstick
LelutkaEvo/Catwa HDPro
@ Skin Fair - North Sim until March 29th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH - Blush Hair - VIP
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
TETRA - Diamond stud earrings
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

{NANTRA} - Don't Stand So Close To Me, Pose 3

Just Animals - Monarch Butterfly Animated



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)