3.11.2021

Tea for two and two for tea


Picture you upon my knee
Tea for two and two for tea
Me for you and you for me alone
Nobody near us to see us or hear us
No friends or relations on weekend vacations
We won't have it known, dear
That we own a telephone, dear
Day will break and I'm gonna wake
And start to bake a sugar cake
For you to take, for all the boys to see
We will raise a family
A boy for you and a girl for me
Oh, can't you see how happy we will be?
(How happy we will be?)

                       ~~Tea for Two, Doris Day


CREDITS:

[AZ] STUDIO -  Bahamas Spring - Nassau Collection
Party Pergola, Garland w/Lights
Table, Chairs, Tea Cups, Spoons, Sugar Pot,
Jute Rug, Wild Queen Anne's Lace Plants
(not depicted-milk jug, fruit plate)
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - March Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)