8.21.2021

I have found my world in you

Around the world I've searched for you
I traveled on, when hope was gone, to keep a rendezvous

I knew somewhere, sometime, somehow
You'd look at me, and I would see the smile you're smiling now


It might have been in County Down
Or in New York, in Gay Paree, or even London Town

No more will I go all around the world
For I have found my world in you

                  ~~Around The World, Nat King Cole


CREDITS:

JUMO - ZOE Dress
Multi-Fits, Multi-Texture Huds

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve Liquid Gloss lipstick applier pack
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
Access until September 8th

 Nuve Hope Skin - BOM - Wearing Evo X - Sunkissed
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
Nuve Natural Arch Eyebrows (tintable) dark brown - Evo X
Nuve Dimples 70% - BOM - Evo X - Sunkissed
Nuve - Body Skin V4 - BOM
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH - Curious Hair
.LeLutka. - LILLY 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
e.marie //  Naomi Earrings - Silvers { EvoX human F }
*AvaWay* - PEARL ZODIAC SIGNS Necklaces
~~ Ysoral ~~Luxe Rings Sindy
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

SEMotion SEModeling 401
Foxcity - The Lux Backdrop 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)