10.21.2021

Don’t Cry for Me When I Am Gone


 So, though I give you all my heart,
the time will come when we must part.
But all around you, you will see,
creatures that speak to you of me;
a tired horse, a hunted thing,
a sparrow with a broken wing.
Pity – and help (I know you will)
and somehow, I will be with you still;
and I shall know, although I’m gone,
the love I gave you lingers on.

           ~~Unknown


CREDITS:

Serenity Style - Charlie The Silly Clown
Exc Prize for Cirque du Mystère by MadPea Games
More Info HERE
+
Serenity Style - Witchy Stall
@ Halloween Shop N Hop until October 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Raindale - Boonville Set
@ Cosmopolitan until October 30ths
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

JIAN - Cat Pumpkin :: Sitting
JIAN - Pumpkin Pile :: Five Cluster

Harshlands - Rocky Cross
Harshlands - Ornate Gravestone
Harshlands - Grave Mound (Meadow)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)