10.12.2021

Red Light Green Light - Nope


I finished watching the first season of Squid Game, and just had to blog The Bearded Guy's backdrop, "Game One."  The show is compelling.  I'd be dead IN this first game, lol.  I'm going to pass on this one, waving as I walk off the play area.  Why is Mz. Creepy Doll still watching me???  RED LIGHT!  Uh..ohhh.....

Have fun/happy shopping!


CREDITS:

  The Bearded Guy - Game One Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________

Nuve Lian Skin - Wearing Rosy

Sintiklia - Margot Hair

ALANTORI - 457 Outfit (Green)
*DBS* - Unisex White Tennies

.LeLutka. - LILLY 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

*kucinta* - Gift box with bow (black/pink)

{NANTRA} - Valentine's Secret 2020, Pose 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)