1.07.2022

I have lag, but don't worry - I also have lindens


That's one of the phrases on my KeyFrame thermos!  I think it's very cute.  ;)  So the Swank event is back for it's Renew Yourself round in January.  And do I ever need it!  Maybe you do too?  In addition to my cute thermos, at the event you'll also find Sabine, Shapes by Kittykat.  I used one of my staple pretty skins by Nuve...but you can copy Kittykat's ad perfectly with the included style card.  It's a lovely face shape for the Avalon head, with Legacy body.  I'm also wearing AnaStyle's Clara dress available at the event.  Don't pass by this version of a little-black-dress, it's ultra sexy.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

For LEL Evo X Avalon & Legacy
Anastyle - Clara Dress
Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink

KeyFrame Shop - MyPhrases Thermos (pink)
Color & Text Options, Bento Pose L&R or StandAlone
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - Angie Skin/Brows - BOM (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX
Nuve - Dimples 70% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Octavia Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - Avalon 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
e.marie // Ashlea Earrings
Tulssy Studio - Magic Almond Nails

Stun Poses - Marria 6 (curve)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)