1.04.2022

Jackie. Oh.


I'm sharing two sponsored items in this post.

First is Nuve's new skin, Jackie, out now at Anthem.  Buy the brows and lip tints in the set, you won't want to miss them.  Jackie is, to me, very innocent looking - sweet and a little shy.  I'm wearing her on Lelutka Halle.  I tend to run back to Halle because she feels more like "me" than other heads, but Jackie looks great on any female EvoX head.  

Secondly, I'm wearing Forest bento mesh nails by Tulssy.  These are available at the WIP event starting January 5th.  I'm very impressed by Tulssy Nails.  The shape options combined with the body fits available make them a winner.  

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Nuve - Jackie Skin - BOM (Wearing Sunkissed)
w/Brows & Lip Tint Selections
Lelutka EvoX
Anthem until January 30th
Nuve - Dimples 70% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Tulssy Studio - Forest - Bento Mesh Nails
Shapes - Almond, Ballerina, Coffin, Pointed
Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Legacy, Kupra
@ WIP Event January 5th through 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

DOUX - Morning Hairstyle
Avi-Glam - Ascension Eyes
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
e.marie // Skyla Earrings
Kibitz - Christine's rings
Only Your Imagination - Charity Scarf
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

Stun Poses - Marria 1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)