8.13.2022

I prefer Reborn by eBody


I don't care what bodies anyone else likes to wear - if they're happy more power to 'em.  But if anyone is interested, I'll tell you my preference, and why.  Hands down, I choose Reborn by eBody.  There is a lot of flexibility with the shape sliders along with use of included deformers, so one can be seriously plump/curvy, or tone it down to a trimmer look still with nice curves.  For years, I have missed the pretty calves I had wearing the original Slink Physique body.  Reborn grants them back in lovely shapeliness.  Sensations has products that work seamlessly with Reborn for, shall we say, the "complete package."  And many designers have hopped on board creating styles for inclusion of juicy boobs and soft thighs, such as this lovely outfit by Masoom.  I paired Mosquito's Way Sabine heels with perfect texture change options.

If you have any questions about this body, feel free to contact me for basic assistance.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

 [[ Masoom ]] - Sweet Revenge
Juicy Boobs, Soft Thighs, Ebody Reborn, Kupra,
Legacy, Legacy Perky, Lara, Lara Petite
Uber until August 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

 Nuve - Bella Skin (Wearing Sunkissed, Brown Brows)
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVX
w/available brows, eyeshadows, lip tint packs
Exclusives @ Anthem Event through August 30th
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Juicy Boobs Cleavage
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Ade Hairstyles - Dear Society
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Urbane Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
Orsini Jewelry - Jenny Earrings
e.marie // Mix&Match Coffin Nails - Beloved (reborn)
MAZE - Soft Thighs
REBORN w/Juicy Boobs by eBODY
Mosquito's Way -  Sabine Heels
_____________________________

STUN Poses - DBS, Pose 2





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)