3.14.2023

When your flowers love him too!


I love this yearly March round of Swank, Wild Spring.  We can always expect brilliant, bold colors and delightful style.  Here I'm wearing The Amelia Romper by AvaGirl.  A romper, it's so cute!  The texture options are vivid boho and guaranteed to perk you up.  There are several body fits so I think you'll be pleased.  I'm also wearing Bella Earrings by Second Nature Jewellery.  These are not rigged but easily fitted for Lelutka, and very eye catching.  My pose is by Kokoro Poses - Hello Spring (heart).  This pose will be adorable supine in a field of flowers.  Excuse my quirkiness, the first thing I imagined was my flowers showing affection too because my guy is approaching.  Do you think he'll get the message?

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

AvaGirl - Amelia Romper
Multi-Fits,Texture Hud
 @ Swank

Second Nature Jewellery - Bella Earrings Gold (Lelutka)
 @ Swank

Kokoro Poses  - Hello Spring Pose 01(Heart)
  @ Swank

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Also wearing:
DOUX - Strawberry Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Luminescence Eyes @ The Fifty
 Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM @ Skin Fair 2023 w/Body V4
*AvaWay* - ELIZA Bracelets & Rings Set
REBORN by eBODY
KC Couture - Zaira Heels




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)