9.24.2023

Buster was hailed a hero for taking a bite out of crime


Kira Tattoo's BITE ASS is available at the Swank Event until the end of the month.  I started working up a fashion shot with focus on the tattoo.  When I mentioned what I was blogging, my friend Arwenn found this fabulous pose for me!  Now that's some serious focus, lol.  Vigilante justice!  Good going, Buster, you helped the police apprehend the criminal.  You get a steak tonight!

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Kira Tattoo - BITE ASS Tattoo
3 Opacities, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, BOM
SWANK Event until September 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

*ARGRACE* KOHAKU Hair
Nuve Body skin v5 Legacy
*Vanilla Bae* Yasmin Top & Panty
Legacy - Meshbody Special Ed 1.6
[M E M E N T O] - LVX. Sneakers

 JIAN - 'dorable Danes 3. Adult Wanderer RARE

Asphyxia - Fence Bend Over 03 Bento Pose





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)