9.10.2023

Stuck on the poolside


Think I got a new philosophy
I wanna dive right in
I hear the water calling out to me
But I don't think I know how to swim
And when I'm standing on the precipice
I can't seem to take a step
Some days I wonder why I'm doing this
So much easier to love regret

I've been stuck on the poolside
Trying just to get by
Been waiting a long time just to know
What it would feel like
Letting go of the sidelines
To be where the sun lights up the road
But the poolside's all I know

                    ~~Poolside, Tommy Ashby


CREDITS:

L.I.C. - Delilah Set
Top/Skirt/Thong
Reborn, Maitreya, Legacy, Prima w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Magika - Marigold Hair
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Midsommar Eyes
Nuve - Maddie Skin - EvoX/ AK ADVX
Nuve - Jelly Lipgloss EvoX HD
Nuve - Dimples V3 - Lelutka EvoX -BOM
Nuve - Rhea Body Skin - @ Belleza Event until October 21st
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Rythem Set, Pose 1
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 



 

1 comment:

  1. How do you get your reborn thighs to trim? Care to share your secret? I love the shape. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. :)