11.05.2023

The Settling of Fall


Am I real, Am I true
Am I borrowed, Am I blue
Is it just the dust of leaving you
Settling
Am I fair, Am I strong
When I'm there do I belong
Is it only skin I touch when I reach for you
The leaves they fall
They go so far sometimes
Do I blame the wind
Or the tree that let it go
Or do I wave goodbye

           ~~Settling, Tara MacLean


CREDITS:

{Le'La} Design - Janelle Outfit
Blouse, Top, Skirt, Belt
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Kupra, Reborn, Erika,
GenX Classic/Curvy w/Texture Hud
Exclusive @ Belleza Event until November 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Nuve - April eyeliner
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

[monso] - Jaqcuis Hair
Avi-Glam - Sheen Eyes
.LeLutka. ZO Bento Head
Vexiin - Sax Hoop Earrings Platinum
RAWR! - Virtuous Necklaces
[FORMANAILS] - DONATELLA
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

Secret Poses - Aline Set, Pose 5
Anthem Event until November 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)