11.06.2023

Why am I always the bridesmaid


Twenty two times have I gone to the church,
Followed the bride up the aisle,
Twenty two ladies have answered "I will,"
Meaning "I won't" all the while.
Twenty two couples I've seen go away,
Just him and her on their own,
Twenty two times I have wished it was me,
And gone back home to mother alone.

Why am I always the bridesmaid,
Never the blushing bride?
Ding dong! Wedding bells
Only ring for other gels,
But some fine day,
Oh, let it be soon,
I shall wake up in the morning
On my own honeymoon.

I had a good chance a week or two back,
Took my young man home to tea,
Mother got playful and have him a pinch,
Pinched my "financy" from me.
Being a widow she knew what to do,
No use for me to complain,
When they got married today, if you please,
I was only the bridesmaid again.

               ~~Why Am I Always The Bridesmaid?,
                  Charles Collins, Fred W. Leigh


CREDITS:

SOFIA Kayla Gown w/Bouquet & Earrings
Freya | Hourglass| Maitreya Lara | Legacy Classic | Kupra | Reborn, juicy & waifu
Erika & ERIKA bubble | Belleza Genx Classic, Curvy
10 Colors Inc. Atmospheric Effects
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Nuve - April eyeliner
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Persefona - Stella Wreath (cream)
Avi-Glam - Sheen Eyes
.LeLutka. ZO Bento Head
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

  The Bearded Guy - Peace Control Backdrop
The Saturday Sale
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________

LOVE SUPERSTORE - GLITTER MOONBEAM- 1 - PINK




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)