1.31.2024

I lost my keys


I don’t trust myself
I’ve been doing the same mistakes
Can you help me to find a family?
It is so lonely by myself
I lost my keys
I don’t even know my own address
And there’s nowhere I wanna be

Can you help me, can you help me?
I never asked for anything
Can you help me, oh can you help me?
Can someone help me breathe?

              ~~I Lost My Keys, Imany


CREDITS:

+Crypt Keeper+ - Lindsey Dress
LaraX/Petite, Reborn
@ Dubai Event until February 15th
_____________________________

Nuve - Scarlett Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed Tone
Nuve - Joan Eyeshadows EvoX Eyeliner
Nuve Joan Eyeshadows EvoX 15
Nuve Scarlett lip tint type 1 EvoX 15
Nuve Lip gloss addon v1 EvoX 50%
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Wasabi (Truth Collective) // Spirit Hair
Avi-Glam - Sultry Eyes @ Access until February 8th
.LeLutka. - AVALON Bento Head EvoX
:: ANTAYA :: Ribbon necklace "Rose"
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Cosmopolitan Girl, Pose 1(M) 
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

HERA - Meet Me At The Hotel Backdrop. BLK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)