1.01.2024

Mirror in the bathroom, a vanity tale


Mirror in the bathroom
please talk free
The door is locked
just you and me.
Can I take you to a restaurant
that's got glass tables
You can watch yourself
while you are eating.

Mirror in the bathroom
I just can't stop it,
Every Saturday you see me
window shopping.
Find no interest
in the racks and shelves
Just ten thousand reflections
of my own sweet self, self, self....

                     ~~Mirror in the Bathroom, English Beat


CREDITS:

DICTATORSHOP Heritage - Sink/Toilet AV v1.0
Matches the Heritage - Bathtub
More Info HERE and HERE
DICTATORSHOP TRINKETS DECOR Fleur Rug Runner
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Pitaya - Open wardrobe - Light - Houseshoes
Lagom - Cozy plants [ Hanging A ]
 dust bunny  . lauren bathroom . toilet paper holder, toothbrush holder

Your Dreams - Contemporary Bathroom
Toilet paper basket
Towel handle (She)
Wall lamp

CHEZ MOI - Nordic Soap Set
KraftWork - Cozy Holiday Tray




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)