4.03.2024

I cannot wait to go outdoors


All day I've been inside
And I've got the feeling
I'm trapped between the walls
And underneath the ceiling

I feel a bit off track
And I'm trying to get back

Back in the cool, cool air where the sun is shining
Nothing's going to stop me
It's all in the timing
It's finally again my turn
It's time to return

'Cause I won't stay inside no more
No more
I can not wait to go
Outdoors

Well open up your door and be like me
Open up your door and then breathe free
And look at all the beauty you'll feel
Loved, loved, loved, loved

Listen to the music of the wind and the birdies sing
We're just one big family
And all of nature deserves to be
Loved, loved, loved, loved,
Loved

                 ~~Outdoors, Jason Mraz


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs -  Outdoor Dining Table Set
@ N21 Event until April 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________

.:TM:. Creation ~"Pot of Tulips" Gift Bellisseria 5th Anniversary
EXCLUSIVE GIFT @ Bellisseria until April 30th
Not available after event
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

CJ Creations - Bougainvillea Tree Planter
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Little Branch - Daisy{Field}

Scarlet Creative - Xander Skybox - Ground Version




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)