8.12.2026

Backyard pool party


A backyard party
Oh, a backyard party
(We're just havin')
A backyard party
Yeah (We're just havin') a backyard party

And even if (Even if it looks like rain) oh-ho
If it looks like rain
(I believe that joy's gonna chase the rain away)
Rain, rain, go away
('Cause we're gonna take some shots) We'll take some shots, yeah
(And just hope for a brighter day) Oh, and just hope for a brighter day

I feel like yeah
I feel like whoa
I feel like yeah
I feel like woah

All we're doin' is havin' a backyard party
Yeah, a backyard party
We're just havin', oh
A backyard party
Everyone's in the pool
(Oh) A backyard party
All fun and no rules
(Oh) A backyard party
Listen, the music is loud and the atmosphere's cool
A backyard party
Everybody's dancing, you know how we do
A backyard party
We got plenty drinks and potato chips, and barbecue (Hey, hey)
A backyard party
The sun is shining and the sky's so blue (Hey)
A backyard party

                ~~Backyard Party, R. Kelly


CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURESPositano Float Bed Set
PG/Adult, w/Texture Hud
@ Cosmopolitan until August 15th
More Info HERE
CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Garden Rustic Pool
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Simply Shelby Bee Happy Planter Set
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

KraftWork - Swimming Squeakers
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Aine - KittyPaw Stepping Stone Fatpack

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Serenity Style - Beach weelbarrow
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr / Website / Instagram
_____________________________

Dreamland DesignsSeabreeze Float Shelf
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________ 

.:TM:. Creation"Rocks with Plants & Flowers Tropical Arrangement" M23 v2
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)