8.26.2026

We were like a symphony


We used to hide under the covers
Serenade each other with careless melodies
Something buried deep inside us
The major and the minor we're like piano keys

You played for me
You played for me
I swear it, even in my sleep
I hear it like the memory
Of everything we used to be
You played for me

We couldn't stop the world from turning
It was like a whirlwind scattered us like leaves
But I'm stuck inside a feeling, the song that never leaves
We were like a symphony

               ~~Play, Alan Walker


CREDITS:

BERSAV - Opaline Set
Original Mesh • Copy/Mod • PBR & Legacy
@ Tres Chic until September 12th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr / PrimFeed
___________________________

[Park Place]  - City of Angels Faux Window w/ Animated Fog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)