9.18.2026

Poison fairy


Yeah, I know it's poison, you're feedin' me poison
I'm chokin' from the taste and I can't help but swallow
Up your poison, I made my choice, and
Every night I'm wasted like there's no tomorrow

Oh-oh-oh-oh
Any way you want me, baby
That's the way you got me, I'll be yours
My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison

Poison, I'm drownin' in poison
I'm fillin' up my glass, but it's always hollow
Full of poison, I'm sick of the poison
Wish I had somethin' to live for tomorrow

                             ~~Poison, Blake Roman/Sam Haft/Andrew Underberg


CREDITS:

{Le'La} Design - Poison Fairy
Corset | Sleeves | Skirt | Panties | Garter | Stockings | Heels |
Choker | Earrings | Forehead Jewel | Headdress | Wings | Wand
Matreya, LaraX, Legacy, Reborn/Waifu, Kupra, Erika, GenX Classic/Curvy
MP:  HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - NORA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed with Nuve's Rhea Bodyskin
Nuve - Magnolia Eyelashes
Nuve - Nora Lipstick
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

AVI-GLAM - Loveable Eyes
_____________________________

Ade - Poarch Hair
.LeLutka. - CAMILA 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
 REBORN by eBODY
Eternal Dream - Iris Set, Pose 6
_____________________________

PIXEL POP!Moonlight Park Backdrops, #4
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)