10.18.2015

Corsets Corsets Corsets


These adorable corsets are by Tooty Fruity.  Lots of color choices - they are only 79Ls each in-world store and on marketplace. They look great under jackets and the front dip is perfect for a belly ring wearer.


I'm also showing off my Mayfly Eyes, Zoz Nails, and snatch-n-grabs today from Maxi Gossamer. Inevitably I'm in some state of undress when Maxi announces it. I had to toss on a top and skirt, boob alphas glaring over my top, no undies, and shot straight over there. I might have been embarrassed but when I saw the price steals I forgot all about any discomfort.  ;)


And here is shot of the back showing the pretty lacing on the Tooty Fruity Corset. The jeans are by Sn@tch, love 'em!

CREDITS:

Tooty Fruity - InWorld Marketplace / Facebook
Corsets
79L$ Each! For Classic and Omega Appliers 

:::Sn@tch - Second Skin Leather Pants
Classic & Omega Applier

TRUTH HAIR -  Ximena

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Rainshower Shadow)

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
Liquid Pink French (slink)

Maxi Gossamer Magalena Cross Necklace & Earrings Silver

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Cecilia 02, 04, 05

Something New - Blog My Nails 02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)