10.04.2015

I'll Be Your Gypsy


Hudson's Clothing Co. released this gorgeous top and skirt and I couldn't say enough good things about them if I tried. There are two colors available for both pieces and I combined them here so you can get an idea for both. Of course the pieces work for classic avies; I'm wearing my Maitreya body and the body alphas work perfectly. You've got to get these! The tops will pair with jeans or a short skirt for casual evenings out dancing. Both top sides are slit for baring lots of skin in a different way. Be his gypsy in this chic and sexy outfit.

CREDITS:

TRUTH HAIR -  Lucrecia w/Roses

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Morning Sea)

Hudson's Clothing Co. - InWorld / Marketplace
Pink Cherry Side Slit Top (Mesh)
Blue Satin Painted Belted Skirt w/Resizer

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Catrina 07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)