10.15.2015

Still Waiting


You loved me just a little
You never loved me long; 
But you gave my soul serenity
And gave my heart a song. 

You loved me for a moment 
I found it in your eyes; 
But your mouth I could not capture
By temptation or surprise. 
  
Sweet lips that I remember 
With a poignant surge of pain 
As one remembers fragrance
Of the softly falling rain. 

Within this world of wonder 
Without warning I feel sad;
The dream I hold still haunts me
For the kiss I never had.

                                            ~~ Elizabeth Wesley


CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Alice - Bronze

""D!va"Hair - Olivia

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Morea Style - InWorld Marketplace / Website
SHERLEY AZUR
Dress, Classic & Appliers, with Necklace, Earrings, Flexis
@ International Designers Expo until October 30th!!!

fri.day - Moxie.Heels (Sky)

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Cleo 05
Designer Circle 115th Round Now Through October 17 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)