10.12.2015

My Little Skellies


This perfect-for-Halloween dress is by Styled@random, along with the matching heels! There are different textures available. Tres chic, er, I mean, Goth.


This hairstyle is Harlequin by Pepe Hair.  Cute, cute, cute!  I picked it up at Season's Story, and noticed the red pack is a special at only 50Ls! Way too cute to pass up.

I must have lost my head at some point.  Thank you, Nylon Outfitters, for stitching me right back up again. It's barely noticeable now, don't you think?  ;)

My Mocha Deep Sky Eyes from Mayfly are perfect for the season.  Along with my Lola May lipstick I'm ready to wow 'em.


Here's ghoulishly adorable nail polish for Slink by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails. The polish is a free hunt prize!


CREDITS:

Styled@random - Inworld
Sultry Straps - Fitted - Skeletons
Spike Tipped Heels (Slink High)

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Mocha)

Pepe Hair - Harlequin
Red Pack only 50Ls at Season's Story !!!

Nylon Outfitters - Stitched Neck Tattoo
Collabor88 Now !!! 

:: Lola May :: - Glossy Lipstick (Lelutka Head Applier)

Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - InWorld Marketplace Website
Itsy Bitsy Spiders (Slink) - Free Hunt Prize !!!
Check out Ghoul Fest 2015 until October 31st !!!

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Cleo 03, 05
Designer Circle 115th Round Now Through October 17 !!!

I am wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & feet (high), and Glam Affair Jamaica skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)