10.01.2015

The Fortune Teller


It was getting dark. I walked a little faster. Suddenly, in the gloom of the valley below, I spied a little house. It seemed to beckon me closer and my legs obeyed.


Just as I drew near, a woman appeared then twirled toward me. She cried, "Come in!" I followed her, a little confused as to why I did so without question and what would happen.


She said "I am Isabeau, the great Fortune Teller. I will tell you your future!" I glanced around at my surroundings. A gypsy of some sort, indeed she was. But a fortune teller? I didn't believe in such things. Despite this, her eyes were compelling me. I stepped closer.


Isabeau stared at me, calculatingly. She commented, "Such wisdom comes for a price." I thought, of course. She said, "How much gold do you have?" Silently, I pulled my pockets inside out so she could see they were empty.


Her reaction was immediate.  "Out! Out of my house, you knave!" As I stumbled out the door, only then did I realize she had a snake nestled in her hair. Maybe that's why she was acting like such an ASP!

CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Alice - Bronze

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Darkling Sea)

Dulce Secrets - ::DS:: Chic Luminous Eyeshadow
Isabeau Hair w/Snake

Hudson's Clothing Co. - InWorld / Marketplace
Pink Boho Outfit (Inc. Appliers or system glitch)

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
Bow Tie Fall - White
@ Cosmopolitan - Now Until October 11th !!!

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Talena 02, Honey 06

Signature Pose - Marketplace
Those Nails 05

FURNITURE:  Kaerri - InWorld Marketplace
Whole Fortune Teller House Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)