10.03.2015

Salem Witch Memorial



I had a lot of fun taking these pics! This adorable Spider Witchy Dress is from Whymsical Marketplace. The spider webbing detail on a mesh overlay is great. The outfit comes with platform heels for Slink mid feet, and a witch's hat.


Just me, hangin' around. You know, like bored witches do...before they come up with more mischief or cast a spell. ;) This was with the help of a new set of Eternal Dream poses!


This is the Salem Witches Square, a wonderful build from Chez Moi! The set includes the fenced area, lanterned entryway with bushes, bare trees, two benches, three lurking ghosts, bats, cats, and a memorial statue. The build is roomy yet compact enough you should be able to find room to rez it. If you're like me, it's pretty much a must for the season.


I am wearing Mayfly Eyes and Zoz Nails. See credits below for these lovely accessories. Witches like stylish nails too.


My hair is Celine by Phoenix Hair.  I've blogged it before - HERE - this is a repeat since it worked so well with the hat. I really like this style with bangs. My previous post was also a Whymsical Marketplace creation. I like pairing the two!


There are lots of animations packed in the benches! Singles, laying, activities and couple poses. Even rezzables, like the pillow. I am realizing more and more the great work Chez Moi puts into their builds.


Here's a close-up of the memorial statue. Of course I pay homage to the "founding witch" while I'm here. Poor thing - at least she escaped the Inquisition and lived a long life.


Home sweet cemetery home for the evening.  Me and my ghost pals.


My shadow slowly stalks the ghost.  I might be able to make him jump when *I* say Boo!


This is a rezzable included with the benches. Witches like grapes. Want some?


Dawn will be here soon and the ghosts and I will vanish, to reappear when the moon is high.


Come along, my little friends. Let's keep out of sight of the daytime visitors.


Who forgot to tell the bats?

CREDITS:

:::Phoenix::: - InWorld Marketplace
Celine Hair

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Concord)

Whymsical Marketplace - InWorld / Marketplace
Spider Witchy Mesh Dress, 
Witchy Heels (Slink Mid)
Witch Hat

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
Bow Tie Fall - Black
Cosmopolitan - Now Until October 11th !!!

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
From the Survive or Die Collection

* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - InWorld Website / Facebook
Salem Witches Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)