10.21.2015

Vibrant Purple


Phoenix presents Ophelia hair for the Tres Chic Event. Although it's mesh, the style itself lends it a gorgeous windblown effect.

My bangles and clutch purse are lovely accessories by Irrie's Dollhouse.

My nail polish is on the same hud as posted before, by Zoz, called DSignature Watermarble. I told you I love 'em. 

Is this eye color by Mayfly stunning and perfect for Halloween, or what???

Lelutka mesh head wearers - the update with expressions came out today. All you have to do is wear your head to receive the update! I'm flashing my pretty new teeth.


My dress is called Samantha, by Glow Designs. It's a stunner, no doubt about it.

I picked the dress because it's in my high school colors, purple and gold. Thanks for the fun memories!


CREDITS:

:::Phoenix::: - InWorld Marketplace
Ophelia Hair

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Midnight Purple)

.:Glow Designs:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Samantha Dress S/P (Several gradient color selections)

Irrie's Dollhouse - InWorld Marketplace Website
Fall Doll Cameo Clutch *Pheonix* (w/Colorchange Hud)
Halloween Time Bangles

ALABAMA HEELS (Slink High)

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
DSignature Watermarble (Slink)
Boho Culture Fair 2015 - October 19 through November 2 !!!

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Cecilia 05, 08
Look @ My Hands 09

LOCATION:  Wayward Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)