10.31.2015

I'll Take These


AK Designs released this lovely mesh dress with sexy double front slits. This is the Medium size and it works well with my Maitreya body and alphas. I'd had my eye on KC Couture's CATY Wedges for awhile, and bought them to pair with this dress! A girl and her shoes, right?

AlterEgo has a special running for this beautiful skin package. This is Kalani in AshTan, and she comes with appliers galore. It is a limited item at a seriously great price, so if you want to check it out, hurry to the store! I've never worn an AlterEgo skin before. The price lured me, and it's definitely worth it.


Pulcino has lots of Gachas at the Doo'na-mis Gacha & yard sale. I TP'd over to make sure they are still available and found LOTS of gacha nails there from Pulcino! Pretty pretty nails, pick up some today. For a closer look at the nails I'm wearing, see my blog post HERE. The nail huds include several different colors of the same design texture for your wardrobe versatility.



CREDITS:

SKIN - AlterEgo - kalani - ash tan

Analog Dog - InWorld
Olivia Hair

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Desert Dusk Shadow) - NEW !!!

LUX - Dimples piercing

Maxi Gossamer Kara Wooden Beaded Necklace, Earrings

AK Designs - InWorld / Facebook
Sequin Mesh Dress w/Double Slits

.:KC:. Couture - CATY Wedges (Slink High)

Pulcino - InWorld Website
[critter] Slink Nails

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Honey 10, 08

LOCATION - Loch Noble, Pinewinds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)