12.19.2015

Baby Yaya



The SayCute! Event strikes my blog again, and happily so! This post includes two designers at the event, BusenuR and Coven Spells. This is the Special Christmas Skin by BusenuR which is diva-strikingly pretty, pale with just a hint of color and dark ruby lipstick. Lady vampires might like it, as well as Goth Girls. There are two other skins being featured at the event, one an exclusive and one a gift! Shapes are also available, grab these and have fun.

Coven Spells is offering this intriguing outfit called Baby Yaya. Included with the outfit are the heels for Slink High feet, which match the petals attachment. It also includes the head piece w/clamp and horns. Roleplay? Or just Diva every day. You decide. :-)

I'm again wearing Scarlett hair by Virtual Diva, so you can have another look at it. The first time I blogged it I wore the Vanilla. This is Cherry. She is quite possibly prettier than the Vanilla, but it will take me many outfits to pick my favorite. Fine by me, I'll enjoy them in any color. You can too if you pick up a mixed pack.


CREDITS:

BusenuR - Special Christmas Skin
SayCute! Event Now !!!

Virtual Diva - InWorld
Scarlett Hair
On Sale Now for 99Ls!!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Dark Seafoam Shadow)

Coven Spells - Baby Yaya Mesh Dress,
Heels (Slink High), Lace Flowers & Head Piece w/Clamp
SayCute! Event Now !!!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Pose:  !Bang - Stand 353


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)