12.26.2015

Cuqui at SayCute




I'm sharing some fun news in this post! Collabor88 should be settled enough for you to TP in now, and grab your Tableau Vivant hairstyle called Cristal. She is excruciatingly lovely with long, slightly messy tresses. She is truly a work of art.

Speaking of art, Cuqui's Sarah cropped poncho is quite a fashion statement. There are several colors from which to choose, and it is available now at SayCute!

Reign is having a 50% off sale! So off I went to promptly add the fatpack of Michi Thigh High Boots into my inventory. Reign and Blueberry collaborated - the thigh high boots pair with Blueberry's Tink Jeans! There went another fatpack into inventory. I shall never take either of them off. ;)

I shot this pic at Nightfall Cities - Into The Wild, in a barn loft located there. Congratulations, Nightfall Cities, for making it into the Destinations Guide! By the way, I see more people ARE exploring the grounds, I got knocked out of the barn loft a couple of times by excitable newbie avies. No kidding. Had to laugh.


CREDITS:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant \\ Cristal

.::CUQUI::. Poncho Sarah [ Flowers ]
Standard Mesh
SayCute! Event Until January 3rd !!!

Blueberry / Tink Jeans

REIGN.- Mishi Thigh High Boots

POSE:  oOo Studio - sexpot_one

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)