12.13.2015

Into The Woods



There's nothing like enjoying the great outdoors, toasty warm by a fire, with (wo)man's best friends. This is a cute build by Chez Moi that is part of the first Theme Hunt, aptly named "Into The Woods." More info is found below in the credits section. The hunt ends on December 15th, sorry about the time crunch, but scoot on over there!

The marvelous huskies are by Xin featured now at The Arcade. Gotta love our SL pets.




Tableau Vivant has tressed me out in glorious kinked waves. This is Champagne and she is available at Collabor88. I'm likin' this one a lot!

My outfit is by .Sass. Oddly, this is the third time I've tried to blog it. SL shut down on me both times before! But I persevered, yay, and here it is! The mesh top and jeans are called Jennifer. The top is standard sizing, but works great with my Maitreya body with those alpha selections. The jeans sizing is fitted, or handily sized for Maitreya, Belleza, Physique & Slink Hourglass.

My heels are by NoName, called Jami. I've blogged them before. Yes, I really do wear these for their color options and style versatility.




Chez Moi's Into the Woods build is perfect for a chat gathering for friends and loved ones. Toast some marshmallows and/or read a good book together. Perhaps a spooky...or erotic...story in the dark? :-)

I have posted like a maniac today. Whew, I think I'm finished for the evening! Until next time.


CREDITS:

Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Champagne
Collabor88 Now !!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Jennifer Sweater & Jeans

NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Jami Heels (Slink High)

* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - InWorld Website / Facebook
Into The Woods
Campfire & Pillows (blue, green, lilac, red & yellow) w/ Sits & Props
Part of The Theme Hunts! Only Until December 15th, Hurry !!!
More Info about the Hunt HERE

xin. - Huskies
Baby It's Cold Outside, Stretching, and Cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)