12.24.2015

Happy Holidays



I sincerely hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and enjoys the holidays with family and friends. Here, we had our big Christmas Eve dinner and gift exchange with close family. Tomorrow, another big dinner and more of the same with more extended family. After that, the diet starts, lol.

I took these pics at Image Essentials, where Kay Weston has so graciously set up a lovely holiday home for group member photographers and bloggers. You'll notice in the credits that I used three poses by Image Essentials, and one by Eternal Dream Poses (at the end). 

These cute-as-a-button pieces are by I'piteme! The cropped snowflake hoodie comes with a hud for sixteen color changes. See pic of hud below.  The jeans are also by I'piteme, called Noeleen Skinny Jeans and have wearing options for Classic and Mesh Avies.




I am VERY happy that Promagic has reopened InWorld and will once again be delighting us with original mesh goodies, like these UGGies Boots! These arrive with a ten-color hud (see pic below), and are at a PROMO price right now of 99Ls! These are non-rigged and can be worn by both Classic and Mesh Avies. In an upcoming post, I have a new little naughty (!) by Promagic I'll share.






Thanks to all my dear sponsors. In many cases you are great friends too, and all of you have my utmost respect and loyalty. I truly appreciate all you do, and thank you for allowing me to blog your beautiful creations. It has been a wonderful year and I look forward to another in 2016! :-)




CREDITS:

Hair:  NO.MATCH_NO.TROUBLE.

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Cropped Snowflake Hoodie (wearing Maitreya version)
Noeleen Skinny Jeans (wearing Maitreya version)

*PROMAGIC* - InWorld / Marketplace Item
UGGies Boots
Promo Price!! Only 99Ls / Includes 10 Colors

POSES:  Image Essentials - InWorld
Woman Stands 3, 4, 5

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Fiona 03

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

LOCATION:  Image Essentials


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)