12.05.2015

Christmas Prep



Well, I have no other presents to wrap today. (sad expression) I love Christmas preparation! Someone toss me another box to wrap, I'm in the mood.




Or you may want to wrap your own! The Vintage Festive Craft Table by Irrie's Dollhouse will help you get ready for Christmas. There are Holiday Tins, and even a pack of Frost Sky Wall Textures perfect for the season. 

Irrie's Dollhouse - Vintage Festive Craft Table, 
Holiday Tins, and Frost Sky Wall Textures
@ Mainstore & Casa Christmas Market - December through January




Hmm, what should I do now? I contemplate what other chores there are seated in my complete livingroom by Dench Designs, and available as a HUNT GIFT for the Peace on Earth 8 Hunt! This is a very interesting item and especially helpful for those who don't have patience for a lot of decorating and need to stay low prim. It's a build, and instantly rezzes as a box room!

Dench Designs - Christmas at Downton Abbey - POE8 HUNT
Hint: "You've got to 'hand' it to Grandad Dench, he likes a good chat with the customers!"




I know what I'll do - I'll finish decorating the tree! This is just one of the animations that is included in the build.




There! The tree is all finished and about as sparkly as my dress. Speaking of my dress, this is another Peace on Earth Hunt 8 HUNT GIFT! The slingbacks are included!




Mystic's and Tabby's Fashion - Christmas maxi dress with shoes - POE8 HUNT
(Wearing Maitreya version of both)
 Hint: "If you sit upon the Light Christmas Tree and decorate it, there will be Peace On Earth to all.

PURPLE POSES - Sabrina 284




I mentioned some newness from Phoenix upcoming in my posts. And here she is! Is she gorgeous or what? Charlize is available at Winter Trend 2015, with or without the Chain.  I couldn't believe my luck when I saw what Indulge Temptation released for Designer Circle, and color options match the hair chain!

:::Phoenix::: Charlize Hair & Chain V1 [Fitted Mesh]
Winter Trend 2015 Now !!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Darkling Sea)

!IT! (Indulge Temptation) - InWorld Marketplace / Website
Crystalline Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets
Designer Circle Until December 12 !!!




You've got to take a peek at my nails! They have little deer on them! So wintry cute, I can almost hear bells jingling.

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- Deer Naturals
(Wearing Maitreya version)
Winter Trend Now !!!




After all that decorating, time to get comfortable and relax. It's very warm in here, with the fire....


Milk Tea - L'il Red Lingerie - New !!
For Classic & Mesh Bodies

Lushish Catz - Ho Ho Ho Tattoo - GIFT ! (1L)
@ The Frozzen Fair Now !!!

SDP Design - Pose Delicate II - Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)