12.20.2015

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe



Which item to talk about first? The lovely Chill outfit by Flippant (with the gorgeous boots!), or the awesome couples build, Under the Mistletoe, by Chez Moi Furnitures?

We'll go with Flippant's Chill Outfit. I love fashion versatility and this one fits the bill. Chill is comprised of mesh pieces - a cropped, long sleeved sweater and skirt in knit mesh (fitted or standard sizing). I am wearing the fitted Maitreya option. It also includes the cowl scarf so the top can be worn with or without it. We also get color huds and there are plenty of color and texture changes from which to choose! The boots mix-and-match with a hud, for Slink High and Belleza. I love these boots! I will never take them off. ;)




If I can nab my partner or some other drafted male model (lol), I will show you more of this darling build by Chez Moi Furnitures. It's called Under the Mistletoe. The set includes the covered structure with lights and a sprig of mistletoe at the top. Included is a separate build of the propping rock and framed sign. The cute sign slogans are changeable. Oh so romantic! Many animations are available at your fingertips on the menu - couple and adult. Again my love of versatility rises, this build can be used in all four seasons, not just for Christmas. It's a wonderful way of connecting with that special someone.

Don't forget, this month's Chez Moi Group Gift is a 250L gift certificate toward the purchase of your choice! I'm sure you'll find something you must bring home - maybe it's Under the Mistletoe!




Here's a closer shot of the boots (that I shall never take off). Below is a pic of the boot hud. The clothing huds actually have MORE options.





CREDITS:

*~*Damselfly*~Kaiside Hair

CHILL Outfit
Sweater, Cowl Scarf, Skirt, Boots
Mesh (Fitted or Standard Sizing)
Huds for all with Lots of Color Combo Options!

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Show Your Shoes 09

* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - InWorld Website / Facebook
Under the Mistletoe

Trompe Loeil - Winter Trees (Mesh)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)