12.09.2015

Purple Christmas


Stay with me, fashion lovers. I'm starting out with furniture, giving the collection its "due." Then it becomes my fashion background, but I wanted you to see it unblocked first. This holiday furniture grouping by Kaerri is visually stunning! Lights flicker on the tree, framed pic, and drapery. Of course, the drapes can be placed in front of a window. While I was placing the scene, I actually had the drapes turned backwards the way they happened to rez (it actually looks good that way too). When I rotated, wow! The whole collection came alive with even more wonder! Lovers of Nightmare Before Christmas, this is the event, and holiday furniture collection for you! Take home something a little different this year.

Kaerri - Nightmare Before Xmas
@ The Alchemy Now !!!
All items except small gold table are exclusive to this event,
price 50-200Ls per piece, -or- buy the complete fatpack
for 600Ls! (60% off total if bought individually)

Irrie's Dollhouse Frost Sky Wall Texture
Mainstore & Casa Christmas Market - December through January




All right, on to some fashion! Do you see what I see? (Uhoh, humming a Christmas carol now.) Some newwwwww Phoenix Hair! This is Paris, and she is available at Hairology. I'm sharing another pic of it below. I didn't take a pic of the back, but it's just as gorgeousssss. Go try a demo and you'll understand why I mention the back too. Must have hair. Seriously.

Persefona has lots of hair adornment pretties at Cosmopolitan right now. I'm wearing the Antara Crown in white. I hope to review some more of the adornments, but with or without me, scoot over to Cosmo and view them as soon as you can. One set is little stars to add to your hair!

Persefona - Antara Crown (white)
Cosmopolitan through December 19th !!!
90Ls, choice of White, Pink or Blue

Here is a fantastic Classic or Applier dress by !Bougie! This is Tomar Double Split Dress, available at the PHAT Fashion Fair. There is ALSO a matching poncho, shown next, both in your choice of colors. I put it on and thought yep, I need this.


::!BOUGIE!:: TOMAR DOUBLE SPLIT DRESS
& TOMAR PONCHO

.:KC:. Couture - GRACE Heels (wearing Slink High version)




I changed my hair above to Phoenix Hair's Ophelia so you can see the poncho. Here are the links for Phoenix if you'd like to purchase Ophelia or other styles - InWorld Marketplace - but REMEMBER, Paris is at the HAIROLOGY event starting December 10th.





Gotta love Zoz Nails! It's such fun color coordinating outfits and adding just the right shade of polish. This is a lovely set of holiday textures that are easy to apply from a hud - for Slink, Maitreya and Zoz Mesh Nails. I like these so much I don't care when the holidays are over, I'll still wear them. 

Nails:  Zoz - Holiday Present Double
Cosmopolitan through December 19th !!!


I usually wear my Mayfly Eyes. Hmm, it seems I've gotten a little hooked on this particular texture, Twilight Sea Shadow, but I promise I'll get back to showing off more selections! They are all marvelous, with options aplenty.

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)




All right, I'm trying to maintain my cool. Looking at my hair again. I can't. Squeeeeeeee!!!! Jumping up and down. Thank you, Phoenix Hair! Go get yours tomorrow! 

:::Phoenix:::
Paris Hair (wearing Fitted Mesh version)
@ Hairology Tomorrow !!! (December 10th)


Poses:

[addme.] 0261 - Website (used in nail photo)

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Shawna 01, 04, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)