12.27.2015

Solitude Plus One



Taking a moment of solitude, my little buddy by my side, I'm thankful for the blessings of this past year. I have my health, my family, a good job, friends - RL & SL, and such a fun pasttime of blogging. I've "met" some truly wonderful people through blogging and hope to meet many more!




In this post, I'm sharing two super cute releases by Fi's Creations. The sweater is called Keep Me Warm, of 100% mesh in standard sizes, with choices of 3 color packs - Blues, Pinks & Naturals. The denim pants are Morgan, also 100% mesh standard, in choices of Bleached, Faded Blue & Dark Blue. This is a great casual set for cooler weather, and can be dressed up with accessories. The belt and belt loop details are excellent. The sweater and pants both worked perfectly with my Maitreya mesh body, and of course, are readily wearable for Classic Avies.

I have only recently come on board as an official group blogger for Fi's Creations, and am trying to catch up with items here and there. They're just too cute not to show you! I looked up a previous post of a Fi's Creation (gorgeous dress) that I'd done, in March 2015. If you'd like to look, here's the link - Love Knows Not Mine or Thine. Smiling, I remember things going on at the time of most of my posts. In that one, my RL daughter was inworld with me, all dressed up as well. We had fun at that shoot!




Kate is featuring this boho jewelry collection, and wonderfully detailed tribal sandals at the SayCute! event. I love these pretty pieces, they are an intriguing combination of delicate and bold with turquoise gems and beads. Be prepared to tell people where you got them, because they will ask! :-)


CREDITS:

/Wasabi Pills/ Piper Mesh Hair

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (London Dusk Shadow)

Fi's Creations - Website & LM / Marketplace Facebook
KEEP ME WARM Sweater; MORGAN Denim Pants

*KATE* - Boho Eivissa Bracelets, Rings, Dreamcatcher Necklace
& Tribal Sandals (Pintupi) for Slink Mid Feet
SayCute! Event Until January 3rd !!!

POSES:
Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Naga 03, 10

. infiniti . - Handy - 9

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Pewpew! Eating Brown Squirrel - Gacha Item


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)