12.11.2015

To Grandmother's House We Go



I'm getting the car packed with my pails of Christmas goodies to take to grandmother's house. It IS over the river and through the woods, but we do travel by car these days. ;)  These cute little Carry Me Goodies Pails are by Irrie's Dollhouse and are gacha fun at The Winter Gacha Festival! I will post the link as soon as the event opens this weekend. (Updated below to include link.) Any of the pails are cute, so try for a few, or all !! Irrie's creations are 100% original mesh.

The SayCute! Event is underway! I have several treats to share with you specifically at the event now. My outfit is by MOoH! and is named Emily. This is the Cloud color, and it is also offered in Black. Sizing is standard and there is also a Fitmesh size for the jacket. I added these tres sexy "Structure" stockings by Simply Me!, and also available at the SayCute! event. The hud includes 6 color options so they can be a great wardrobe staple.




Oh-so-kissable lips anyone? This is another lovely offering at the SayCute! Event, by A.K. Body Shop. It is I am BOLD Lipstick. The colors are luscious and definitely bold in an attractive way. 

I changed my Mayfly Eye color to Soft Majorelle. I got unstuck from using the same one for several posts! So many outfit or mood coordinating colors. The store participates in 60L Weekends which is a great way to pick up some colors at a discounted price. There are also free eyes so you can try them out and see what all the buzz is.


CREDITS:

Hair:  eXxEsS - SIVA

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Soft Majorelle)

MOoH! - Emily Outfit - Cloud
Also available in Black!

Simply Me! - "Structure" Stockings
Hud w/ 6 Color Options

A.K. Body Shop - I am BOLD Lipstick
(Letluka, Catwa or TMP Head)

Promagic - Dotted Heels
(I believe these are now retired, I do not see them listed on MP)

Irrie's Dollhouse - Gacha! Carry Me Goodies Pails
@ The Winter Gacha Festival December 12-31 !!!

Pose:  Label Motion - Megan Pose 5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)