12.27.2014

A Stroll Through Balboa Park in San Diego

I enjoy snow and picturesque winter landscapes.  But I decided today to relish the warmth of San Diego with a stroll through Balboa Park.  We can do that, you know, with just a couple of clicks.  :) Ahh, the virtual world.

My hair and hat combo are from little bones.  Visit the store here.  The hair textures are rich and vibrant!

My eyes are mesh from Mayfly.  See the many eye color options on Marketplace here, or visit the In-World Store here.  

I am wearing Maitreya's new mesh body!  This is Lara.  I am extremely pleased with her, and for now have left her a little slimmer than my usual Slink Physique shape.  Lara can be worn with Maitreya's hands/feet, or Slink hands and feet.  Glam Affair skins are loaded on the body hud which worked pleasingly with my already Glam Affair loaded inventory.  I wholeheartedly recommend the Maitreya mesh body.  Go get her now In-World here.  And don't forget to pick up the gifts that go with her!

My dress is Maai, using the Omega appliers.  Maai includes front AND back mesh panels for the skirt, for a great fit.  Visit the store on Marketplace here, or In-World here.







My stunning jewelry and equally stunning shoes are by Sax Shepherd Designs.  This jewelry set is Frills~Ione.  I am a colorchange hud addict (along with all my other SL fashion addictions, but I digress), and this set has some beautiful color options.  I notice there are more purchase options on Marketplace, so if you don't want complete sets give that a try, but I would urge you to look at all the lovely sections at the store too.  

There is a new jewelry set, Aphrodite, and it is exquisite - see ad pic below.  Let me know if you beat me to the store to buy it.  Visit the Marketplace store here, and In-World here.
What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  -Glam Affair - Zara - India 09 D
HAIR:  little bones. Supreme (solid)
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Forest Green Shadow)
JEWELRY:  !SSD ~ Frills ~ Ione ~ Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets
CLOTHING:  MAAI Beloved Black dress * Black
SHOES:  ! !SSD ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto
MAITREYA MESH BODY - LARA
SLINK HANDS
SLINK FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black


SSD - Aphrodite on Marketplace HERE.